| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilbur, Wa in November is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 40.9mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:40 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilbur, Wa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilbur, Wa:
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) N
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) NNW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) NW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 245.5 kms (152.5 miles) NW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) WNW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 252.7 kms (157 miles) W
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 254.3 kms (158 miles) WSW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) SW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) NE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) E
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) E
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) ESE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) ESE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) SE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) SSE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.5 miles) SSE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) S